Book your free consultation now call 07814683245.
Turn your fitness ambitions into reality
Old Skool Coditioning Training’s award winning personal training is also available using high quality live one to one video calls.
Meaning you can still get the very best in physical fitness training and instuction if you are simply to busy to travel to my fully equipped studio or no matter whare you are in the world.
All Book Now Pay Later bookings are for 18 session blocks of personal training atour fully equipped studio on Winkfield and are secured with a non refundable £100 deposit, Training once booked and secured with deposit can start at a later date up to 31st July 2024 and the balencing payment must be paid 1 day prior to booked personal training is due to start.
Call Dan on 07814683245 to book your free fitness consultation. Lets make your fitnes ambitions a reality together.
- Personal Training £60 per session.
- 12 Personal Training sessions £660, save £60.
- 6 Week Personal Training Boot Camp, 18 training sessions 3 days a week over 6 weeks £900, save £180.
- Small Group Personal Training in Windsor and across Berkshire, Share your Personal Training with up to 5 people a great way to cut the cost of your training, 2 people sharing £35 each, 3 people sharing £30 each, 4 people sharing £25 each, 5 people sharing £20 each.
- Book your free consultation and start getting fitter today
All personal training sessions are preceded with a free, one hour, no obligation initial fitness consultation that includes, diet and nutrition advice and a Health Screening Assessment. It is also a chance for you to have your questions answered and find out how Personal Training can help change your health and life for the better
During the consultation we discuss your current level of fitness and your training needs, goals and aspirations-helping me to design a tailor made training programme that is specific to you’re needs no matter what they are.
The training techniques delivered in all Personal Training sessions and programmes are matched appropriately to your level of fitness and experience to carry out safely and effectively, helping to keep you injury free and get you fitter faster.